DESCRIPTIONS: I'm still updating this section and prioritizing those I'm asked to describe, so please ASK!
Descriptions of pens
- Waterman Lavalier
- Bexley LE
- Classic CP1 (SOLD)
- Conklin All American
- Signum (not available)
- Eversharp push pencil: Lovely clean GF Eversharp pencil with push-button propelling mechanism. Has some lead but you'll need more soon.
- Eversharp pencil coral
- Filcao (SOLD)
- Edward Todd 14K Combination F pen and pencil: Fully Hallmarked and inscriptions.
- Hicks Mabie Todd? Gold? Fountain pen and pencil: Not hallmarked.
- Edward Todd 14k Combination Fountain pen and pencil: SOLD
- Conklin Crescent #40
- Conklin Crescent Art Deco
- Conklin Crescent GF smooth: This is an unusually well-preserved smooth GF Conklin (most of these look scratched up). I see no brassing, but it does have a few small dings above the clip around the cap. Conklin #3 nib that is quite flexible, with all of the caveats about smoothness that comes with a fine flexible nib. It is smooth the way I hold it, but YMMV and you might have to tweak. Beautiful pen!
- Conklin Crescent GF lines set: Beautiful set with #2 fine flexible Conklin nib. This is the GF lined pattern, and has no brassing except for a very tiny rim around part of the cap top. The pencil has one flaw, please look at the photo just above the clip because I don't know quite how to describe this. It is a sort of gouge where the barrel meets the smooth top. The propelling mechanism works, but I don't have lead in it. Looks like about a #9 lead, which I'll add if I can find some. Back of the pencil says "Patented July 6, 1920." The indicia has initials D.D. Lovely rare set.
- Conklin Endura Blk Sr: No nicks or scratches, clip and cap bane are perfect. Spot of brassing at the bottom of the lever, other than that, perfect pen. Smooth F Endura nib.
- Conklin Endura BHR Vest
- Conklin Endura Red 1
- Conklin Endura Red 2 (SOLD)
- Conklin Endura Red vest pocket
- Conklin Endura Lapis Sr set
- Conklin Endura Vest Woodgrain (SOLD)
- Sheaffer Oversize Carmine Lever Fill
- Parker 75 Florentine FP and BP set: Not available Gorgeous vermeil and silver-striped Florence set, one of the most beautiful patterns Parker made. The underlying silver tends to tarnish through, which you can see a bit here, mostly on the cap band and the BP cone. Beautiful condition other than this - I've resisted polishing to preserve the gold wash - the new owner can polish it to a shine! Fitted with an 18K gold F nib. I see no evidence that the nib, collector, and converter have ever seen ink.
- Parker 75 Fougere XF (SOLD)
- Parker 75 Perle: Clean and clear gold-filled French Parker 75 Perle with dish tassies and fit with an 18K fine nib.
- Parker Button Fill Black
- Parker Vacumatic Black
- Parker Burgundy Vac Set
- Sheaffer Dolphin + pencil
- Scriptorium: (SOLD)
- Tibaldi Modelo 60: (SOLD)
- Stipula LE Etruria 34/50
- Chatterly Stipula Kandinski: (SOLD)
- Conklin Arrow clip
- Conklin Green Pearl Ensemble
- Sheaffer touchdown triumph
- Conklin Green Marble Ensemble
- Mabie Todd Swallow Coral Combination pen and pencil: Lovely coral color. The only flaw I can find is an inobstrusive dent near the top of the metal pencil cone. Medium Swan 14K nib.
- Conklin Jr. Nozac
- Conklin Word gauge 80 touchdown (SOLD)
- Conklin Student Apple Green
- Conklin All American (SOLD)
- Sheaffer Imperial Sovereign Factory Stub
- Sheaffer OS Black Lever
- Sheaffer Craftsman Carmine
- Sheaffer Black Combination: Nice combination pen and pencil, no brassing, plastic has no scratches, Sheaffer #3-25 fine nib.
- Conklin All American (SOLD)